Shared Ownership launched exclusively for over 55s at Zest, Bow Walk, E3

With increasing demand for Shared Ownership properties in London, Red Loft has recently launched a development exclusively for the over 55s.

 

Zest by Gateway Living is part of the contemporary Bow Walk development just minutes away from Canary Wharf and Central London, in the heart of the thriving and eclectic community of Bow.  It features 12, two-bedroom high quality, high specification apartments just a few minutes’ walk from Bow Road and Bromley by Bow tube stations.

 

Wendy Hegarty, Partner at Red Loft, the sales agent at the development comments, “There is increasing demand in the market for the over 55s to have the added flexibility of being able to release the equity they have in their family home to enjoy their later years.

Shared Ownership launched exclusively for over 55s at Zest, Bow Walk, E3

 

“Gateway Living’s option provides an affordable highly efficient home which you are able to buy a share of and pay rent on the remaining share, up to 75%. The remaining 25% share is rent free. These apartments are perfect for those looking to do just this.”

 

Zest consists of modern, spacious light filled two bedroom apartments, with large private outdoor space and quality finishes. Each new home has been designed to meet every comfort and provides a modern, contemporary feel, perfect for relaxed living. Inside the apartments, the highest attention is paid to every detail with fully integrated appliances and engineered wood flooring to the living room, dining room and hall.

 

Each apartment features a good sized open plan living space with double glazing throughout and views of the city. The development also has access to a communal garden.

 

The location is ideal for those who want to try different experiences without going too far from home. Staying local you can browse the independent shops and enjoy the canalside and open spaces.

 

Oxford Street and Knightsbridge are easily accessed from the nearby tube stations where you can enjoy major shopping, restaurants, theatre and nightlife. You could choose to explore Westfield at Stratford, stroll through Queen Elizabeth Park or visit nearby Hackney with its unique shops and lively markets.

Shared Ownership launched exclusively for over 55s at Zest, Bow Walk, E3

Prices for a 25% share start from £116,250 for a two bedroom apartment. For further information please call 0844 2573928, email gatewayliving@redloft.co.uk or visit www.redloftsales.co.uk.

 

March 7, 2017

Add new comment