Hightown Homes have an open day coming up at one of their developments in Aylesbury called Bierton Gardens. It is going to take place on Saturday 21st July between 10am and 2pm and they will have a brand new show home open for viewing.
Anyone interested in coming along to have a look around the 2 and 3 bedroom houses available for shared ownership will need to call their friendly sales team on 01442 292381 to book an appointment.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
The local area
Aylesbury is a charming market town combining old and new, the conventional and the unexpected. Market Square still hosts regular markets and there are many independent shops and restaurants waiting to be discovered. At the same time, major names including Marks and Spencer, Wagamama, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s also contribute to Aylesbury’s retail and dining scene.
Entertainment venues include the Waterside Theatre, the Odeon Cinema in The Exchange, the Queens Park Arts Centre and Limelight Theatre. Bucks County Museum is home to the Roald Dhal Children’s Gallery.
Vale Park brings green space to the town centre and includes Aqua Vale swimming pool with its exhilarating water slides, and dedicated play areas for toddlers and teenagers. Rogue Racing and Bowling is great fun for all, while quieter moments can be enjoyed strolling along the Grand Union Canal. The waterfront has been stylishly regenerated with a new canal basin next to the theatre, and a marina at Circus Fields. Aylesbury’s highly rated schools make it a popular choice for
parents, while excellent transport links take you to London Marylebone in under a hour.
- Contemporary kitchens with a generous number of drawers,
wall and base cupboards
- Worktop upstands and stainless steel splashback to hob
- Stainless steel oven, gas hob and integrated extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink and mixer tap
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Ceramic tiling to selected areas
- Shaver point
- Panelled internal doors with contemporary
chrome door handles
- Telephone point in living room and master bedroom
- Multiplate TV, Sky Plus and FM point in living room
and master bedroom (Sky subject to subscription)
- Walls finished to emulsion, ceilings finished in
white matt emulsion
- All woodwork in white
Security and heating
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup to hall
- Front door with multi-point mortice deadlock
- Chrome door furniture
- PVCu double glazed windows
- The homes will be independently surveyed during
construction and a 10 year NHBC warranty certificate will be
issued on completion
- One allocated parking space - 2 bedroom houses only
- Two allocated parking spaces - 3 bedroom houses only
Aylesbury is 15 miles from the M40 (junction 8) by the A418, while the M1 (junction 12) is 21 miles away. Luton airport is just over 40 minutes away by car and Heathrow Airport just under an hour. For those travelling by train, Aylesbury station provides a direct service to London Marylebone in as little as 56 minutes*.
- Friars Square
- Shopping Centre
- Aqua Vale Swimming
- and Fitness Centre
- Shopping Park