Quayside offers a unique collection of retirement apartments for those aged over 55. The 30, one and two-bedroom apartments offer a contemporary open-plan living layout, private balconies or terraces with views over the Dart Valley or the inner courtyard space. Kitchens are fitted with modern appliances and shower rooms include walk-in showers. The apartments offer great communal facilities and services including an on-site bistro, a pamper suite and hairdressing salon, a meeting and activity room, large reception area and beautifully designed communal gardens and seating areas. The experienced, scheme management team are on-hand to provide support and help to organise activities for the residents too.
Quayside is situated close to the town centre, recently voted one of the coolest places to live by The Times newspaper, offering a lively and eclectic mix of independent shops selling a wide range of goods from organic produce to vintage clothes and books. The market town also boasts many historic attractions, restaurants and coffee shops.
The homes at Quayside are just a short walk away from the local bus service into the town centre and are close to local doctor’s surgeries, Totnes Community Hospital, a pharmacist, a large Morrisons and Totnes Pavilion Leisure Centre. A short drive away, is the stunning coastline of Paignton Beach and 20 minutes away is Dartmoor National Park.
Living at Quayside means that you can make the most of all Totnes has to offer, from music and theatre, to talks and walking tours. Living in one of these apartments also offers access to great communal facilities and services, including:
- Beautifully designed communal gardens and seating areas Café bistro
- Pamper suite and hairdressing salon
- Treatment room
- A meeting and activity room
- An expansive terrace with views to the river
- Reception foyer
- Secure entry system with fob access
- Lifts to all floors
- A drying area Mobility scooter parking and charging area
- Experienced scheme management team
Prices start from £143,250 for a one-bedroom apartment and £171,000 for a two-bedroom apartment all on a 75% Shared Ownership basis.
Your Specification We aim to create new homes that are energy efficient, feature contemporary designs and excellent build quality. All our homes are independently assessed during construction and covered by an LABC 10-year warranty.
- Symphony kitchen range in Woodbury White or Woodbury Ivory
- Kitchen worktops in Oak Block or Stella Mare with matching upstand Matt Nickle handles
- Neff® Slide and Hide Oven
- Electrolux® ceramic hob with cooker hood
- Zanussi® microwave
- Electrolux® washer/dryer
- Electrolux® dishwasher
- Electrolux® fridge freezer
- Amtico ® flooring Walk-in shower (all apartments are shower only without a bath)
- Porcelanosa® wall tiles
- Roca® sanitaryware with soft close toilet lid Carpet to your bedroom(s)
- Amtico® flooring to your lounge Central heating linked to the Quayside central heat source
These figures are a guideline, additional costs may be incurred.