Now winter is closing in, for the latest issue of HomeFocus we have teamed up with Sofas by Saxon and are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a genuine wool throw worth £130! This stunning throw is woven from 100% British wool, resulting a sumptuously soft blanket that will keep you warm and cosy all winter long.
The classic shade you see here is called Herringbone Thistle, an elegantly understated beige with a subtle touch of lavender. We’re confident that this gorgeous throw will look good in almost any home, especially when draped over a couch or armchair. It measures 170cm x 145cm, so it’s the perfect size for snuggling up on the sofa on those chilly winter evenings.
If you want to know more about styling your new home for the winter, Matt Deighton is the Managing Director of Sofas by Saxon has spoken with Homefocus here.
To be in with a chance to win the throw, all you need to do is answer the question below.
Where do Sofas by Saxon source the wool for their throws?
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is HomeFocus Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 28th January 2019.
* The prize is a genuine wool throw worth £130. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.