Anglian Home Improvements is introducing new and improved smart living to UK homeowners with the addition of the Nest Hello video doorbell to its product portfolio. Nest Hello sends an alert when someone presses the doorbell – so you never miss a visitor or a parcel.
The perfect product for tech-savvy trendsetters or those who want to future-proof their home, Nest Hello lets you check who is at the door using the Nest app. The app allows homeowners to have clear conversations with visitors at the door, whilst the camera captures a wide angle picture, so you can see a person from head to toe or a parcel on the ground in crystal-clear detail, day or night.
Mark Farmer-Wright, Product Development Manager at Anglian Home Improvements, said: “Nest Hello is the future of front door furniture, and it’s set to be an innovative game changer for many of our customers. With this state-of-the-art product now included as part of our portfolio, we can continue to ensure our customers are always one step ahead of the latest trends, while also providing convenience and security to homeowners.
“The device represents the next wave of smart living technology – whether you’re choosing to upgrade or modernise your home – and it’s the perfect tech accessory to accompany any of Anglian’s composite, uPVC, wooden or aluminum front doors.”
With a Nest Aware subscription, homeowners can see up to 30 days of video history, get special alerts when Nest Hello recognizes family and friends; and as it’s wired to stream 24/7, homeowners can also continually check the stream and monitor their home, anytime, from any location.
Why choose a Nest Hello doorbell?
● High-quality image sensor providing HD video and an aspect ratio lets you see all visitors at your door, from head to toe.
● The Nest Hello doorbell can recognize family and friends, and send a special, personalised alert to the app.
● Nest Hello can detect a person and send you an alert with a picture of what happened.
● Homeowners can have a natural conversation using HD Talk + Listen. Echo and ambient noise cancellation make sure you hear all conversations clearly.
● You can review the free three-hour snapshot history to see key moments or upgrade to five-, 10- or 30-day video history with a Nest Aware subscription.
To find out more about Anglian Home Improvements and Nest Hello doorbells, visit www.anglianhome.co.uk/doors/nest.