Spring is well and truly on its way, which means many of us will soon be looking to clean our homes from top to bottom and refresh our interior décor. So, there’s no better time to inject some style and sophistication into your bedroom or living room with a grey faux sheepskin rug from Rugs Direct.
This rug has been produced using sumptuously soft fibres to create the most convincing sheepskin effect possible. This means you can be sure that yours will looks and feel just as good as the real thing. And, it comes in a beautifully neutral shade of grey, which will work with almost any colour scheme you might already have in your home. As a result, it will work seamlessly with your existing décor and is sure to look like it’s always belonged in your home.
Rugs Direct is a Chalgrove-based retailer that is known for its impressively extensive selection of rugs and accessories. Their goal is to provide you with the exact accessory you need to give your home the look and feel you’ve always dreamed of, and we’re sure this faux sheepskin beauty will do just that. But, they also stock a whole host of different styles, from shaggy pink designs that would look wonderful in a little girl’s room, to a more traditional style that will help to give a room a boho vibe.
To be in with a chance of winning a grey faux sheepskin rug from Rugs Direct, simply answer this question:
Where is Rugs Direct based?
- Castle Combe
To enter the competition click the link below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For more information about Rugs Direct click here: www.rugsdirect.co.uk
Rugs Direct Online Limited,
Monument Business Park
Tel.: 0330 113 4909
*The administrator of this competition is the Home Focus Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 30th April 2019.
* The prize is a stylish faux sheepskin rug from Rugs Direct. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the throw. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.